Rincoe JellyBox Mini 80W Box Mod
The LED lights remain and like the menu you can change the colours should you so wish.Rincoe JellyBox Mini 80W Box Mod
One key thing is the Rincoe JellyBox Mini is a single battery device that can take either a 18650, 21700 or 20700 battery – always good to see.
So, when all’s said and done, it’s a case of ‘does size matter?‘ and how much power do you want?
OK, the Rincoe JellyBox Mini vape kit was sent direct from Rincoe – thank you – and as always my thoughts and opinions are not swayed by freebies.
Inside the Box
- Rincoe Jellybox Mini 80W mod
- Type C USB Cable
- User manual
Specs and Features
- Size: 95×44.3x28mm
- Battery: 1×18650, 21700 or 20700
- Display: Colour Screen – size not stated
- Internal LED light and screen theme colours
- Output: 1-80W (3-4.2V)
- User modes: Variable Wattage, TC (Ni200, Ti, SS)
- Resistance limits: Not stated
- Temperature control limits: 200-600°F / 100-315°C
- Type C USB charging – 2A charge rate
- Material: Zinc Alloy and PC
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.